Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nora One Left, bicycles and the ukulele

Browsing on Cycle Chic yesterday, I found this post on Nora And One Left.



I listened to it a bit yesterday and found it quite enchanting. Nice variations of style and an album all about bicycles, how sweet!

What really got me excited was hearing the song, "The World is a Wonderful Place" and the nice melodies of an ukulele; wish there were more of it.

I am a big fan of that little instrument and am teaching myself how to play, which is really fun. Here is my ukulele, all solid koa, made in Hawaii, a gorgeous sounding and looking instrument made by Kanile'a.



It is one of my most prized posessions because of all the joy it brings (to me at least!).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Bicycle Rose! You can also check us out on Facebook - www.facebook.com/noraandoneleft. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, ukulele fan and bicycle fan, how can I not like!!!!!

    ReplyDelete